DAILY GLOW VITAMIN C SERUM
| 60 Capsules
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Helps prevent accelerated skin aging.
- Brightens skin and reduces dark spots.
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply every morning after cleansing and before moisturizer and sunscreen.
- To open, twist the top of the capsule, squeeze the serum, and apply to face, avoiding contact with your eyes.
- 100% of women saw improvement in skin radiance after 8 weeks of use*.
- 90% of women saw improvement in wrinkle depth after 8 weeks of use*.
- 87% of women saw improvement in skin elasticity after 8 weeks of use*.
- 77% of women saw improvement in dark spots after 8 weeks of use*.
*Based on an 8-week, self-assessment study of 30 women with sensitive skin, ages 37-75, daily use.
HOW WE COMPARE
|Vitamin C potency lasts up to 36 months
|Always the perfect dose - no more, no less
|Tested on people with sensitive skin
|Short list of carefully selected ingredients
|Free of fragrances and other harsh chemicals
DID YOU KNOW?
Most Vitamin C serums degrade and lose potency within days of being opened, and traditional packaging exposes Vitamin C to air and light, causing oxidation and neutralizing beneficial effects. Dermlove Vitamin C serum is sealed in single-dose capsules designed for optimal freshness and effectiveness.
REAL SCIENCE REAL RESULTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY ARE CAPSULES BETTER THAN A REGULAR SERUM?
Skincare capsules unlike regular packaging offer precise dosing and preservation of active ingredients, particularly those that lose potency in contact with air and light like Vitamin C and Retinol. In addition, they are more hygienic, easier to use, and travel friendly.
IS DAILY GLOW SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES?
Yes! Our products are dermatologist tested. We also performed clinical trials on women with sensitive skin. In addition, our ingredients moisturize skin without giving you an oily feeling. Whether you have dry, oily or sensitive skin we are sure you will love Daily Glow!
CAN I USE THIS SERUM AT NIGHT?
Vitamin C helps protect your skin from free radicals. Therefore, most dermatologists recommend applying a Vitamin C serum in the morning to prevent damage during the day (remember you also need to wear sunscreen!). Nevertheless, if you rather use it at night, you can do it! We do not recommend using the product more than once a day.
HOW TO DISPOSE EMPTY CAPSULES?
Our capsules are made of seaweed, not plastic! For those able to compost, the capsules are compostable. Alternatively, you can accumulate them and dissolve them in boiling water (it takes 10-15 minutes), then, you can pour the water down the sink or water your plants as seaweed is a great plant fertilizer.