NIGHT RENEWAL RETINOL SERUM
| 60 Capsules
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Helps prevent accelerated skin aging.
- Stimulates skin renewal process and collagen biosynthesis.
- Improves skin tonicity and elasticity.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply every evening after cleansing and before moisturizer.
- To open, twist the top of the capsule, squeeze the serum, and apply to face, avoiding contact with your eyes.
- 90% of women saw improvement in skin radiance after 8 weeks of use*.
- 90% of women saw improvement in wrinkle depth after 8 weeks of use*.
- 90% of women saw improvement in skin elasticity after 8 weeks of use*.
- 87% of women saw improvement in skin firmness after 8 weeks of use*.
*Based on an 8-week, self-assessment study of 30 women, 10 with sensitive skin, ages 30-65, daily use.
HOW WE COMPARE
|BENEFITS||OTHER VITAMIN C SERUMS|
|Retinol freshness and potency lasts up to 36 months|
|Always the perfect dose - no more, no less|
|Tested on people with sensitive skin|
|Short list of carefully selected ingredients|
|Free of fragrances and other harsh chemicals|
|Cruelty free and vegan|
DID YOU KNOW?
Traditional serum packaging exposes Retinol to air and light, making it lose potency over time. That's why we seal our formula in single-dose capsules designed for freshness, effectiveness, and optimal results.
REAL SCIENCE REAL RESULTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY ARE CAPSULES BETTER THAN A REGULAR SERUM?
Skincare capsules unlike regular packaging offer precise dosing and preservation of active ingredients, particularly those that lose potency in contact with air and light like Vitamin C and Retinol. In addition, they are more hygienic, easier to use, and travel friendly.
IS NIGHT RENEWAL SERUM SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES?
Our Retinol serum has been tested on people with sensitive skin, and they have seen great results! Nevertheless, retinol is not for everyone. If you have any special skin conditions please talk to your dermatologist before using Retinol. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should avoid products with Retinol. If you have any specific questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOULD I USE RETINOL IN THE MORNING OR AT NIGHT?
We recommend using Retinol at night as it complements your skin's natural renewal process. In addition, Retinol can break down when exposed to light and it increases skin's sensitivity to sunlight. For best results use our Retinol serum at night and use sunscreen during the day.
HOW TO DISPOSE EMPTY CAPSULES?
Our capsules are made of seaweed, not plastic! For those able to compost, the capsules are compostable. Alternatively, you can accumulate them and dissolve them in boiling water (it takes 10-15 minutes), then, you can pour the water down the sink or water your plants as seaweed is a great plant fertilizer.